Contact West Salem High School Administration

Fill out the form below to email West Salem’s administration. The message will go to the office and be directed to the appropriate person.

Your Name



How can we help you?*

Need Student Transcripts or Records?
Go here for records requests

The Student Records department is responsible for the archiving of student transcripts and records of former Salem-Keizer students.