Yearbook & Senior Photos
Purchase your yearbooks through the Bookkeeper or the payment portal.
The bookkeeper's window is open before school, during lunch, and after school.
Yearbooks will be $55 until January 1, 2024 then they will increase to $65.
Email the Yearbook Advisor
Deadline for Senior Photos is Friday, November 3, 2023
- All photos should feature the student from mid-chest and up, and we prefer a close-up of the face.
- Please do not submit photos with props (e.g. sporting equipment) or animals (e.g. your horse or your dog).
- All photos must be school appropriate.
If a photo is rejected for any reason, the student and/or parent(s) will be contacted to submit a new photograph. If a new photograph is not submitted by the publication deadline, the student’s ID card photo will be used in place of a submitted senior photograph.
We prefer that all photographs be submitted electronically. Our first preference is for you to email the photograph.
Send high resolution images
Keep in mind that online submission allows you to submit a higher resolution photograph, making your photo in the yearbook that much clearer. Please send you the highest resolution possible.
As a last resort, paper copies of photographs may be submitted in an envelope, marked with the student's name, and given to the front office. Photos from social media will not work. Please submit originals.
Questions should be directed to John O’Dell. Please email Mr. O'Dell or call at (971) 332-3086
2022-23 SENIOR TRIBUTES DUE DATES
Early Bird Discount October 14, 2022.
Final Deadline is February, 2023
Yearbook Messages from Parents to Students
IMPORTANT TO READ AND KEEP YOUR OWN COPY:
The Titan yearbook staff will be sending you a proof of your purchase to the email address provided before publishing. These proofs will be sent out no later than spring break of 2024, please be patient with this process.
Steps to Order your Senior’s Tribute
- Fill out the Senior Tributes Google form.
- Email student tribute photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send payment to the Bookeeper.
- Please send payment to the bookkeeper.
- Checks can be made to West Salem High School.
- Please put in the note section “Senior Tribute for_____” (student’s name) on the check and give this form with the payment to our Bookkeeper.
Need some inspiration? See some examples from years past.
Below are ordering deadlines and size options
Early Submission Discount October 15, 2023
- Full page (up to 12 photos) $320
- Half page (up to 6 photos) $160
- Quarter page (up to 4 photos) $80
- Eighth page (up to 2 photos) $40
Final Submission Deadline February 9, 2024
- Full page (up to 12 photos) $360
- Half page (up to 6 photos) $180
- Quarter page (up to 4 photos) $90
- Eighth page (up to 2 photos) $45